[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #3397: Translate: Plugins listed on Waiting filter not part of general Plugins list

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jan 23 00:28:44 UTC 2018

#3397: Translate: Plugins listed on Waiting filter not part of general Plugins
list
--------------------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  garrett-eclipse           |       Owner:
     Type:  defect                    |      Status:  new

Comment (by garrett-eclipse):

 Thanks @dd32
 I'll leave these untouched for now. How long should I leave this before
 it's deemed to not be a sync issue?

 Since I last checked on the Waiting tab I now see the WordPress for iOS,
 and looking at the Apps tab it's listed there with the same percent;
 https://translate.wordpress.org/locale/en-ca/default/apps

 And on the Percent Complete list there's another plugin that wasn't there
 before but not the two that are in the Waiting queue.

 I'll check back on this tomorrow and let you know if any more
 discrepencies.

 Cheers

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3397#comment:3>