[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #3973: Search enhancement request so that HelpHub contents will be included in the result

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Dec 3 16:35:56 UTC 2018

#3973: Search enhancement request so that HelpHub contents will be included in the
result
-------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  atachibana   |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new

Comment (by Otto42):

 For reference, this particular Google results page on WordPress.org is a
 Google Custom Search Engine connected to my own Google account. Getting it
 reconnected to something more centralized has proven to be problematic,
 for assorted tax-document reasons. So currently I'm the only one who can
 reconfigure it. This should remain the case for now until the various
 legal stuff is sorted out, or until we replace it with something
 different.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3973#comment:3>