[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #3973: Search enhancement request so that HelpHub contents will be included in the result

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Dec 3 16:33:52 UTC 2018

#3973: Search enhancement request so that HelpHub contents will be included in the
result
-------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  atachibana   |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new

Comment (by Otto42):

 1. Helphub is already indexed. Google isn't instant, even for us.
 2. Tab suggestions are welcome.
 3. No. The codex still has valuable information and will remain in the
 search results until we have supplanted it entirely. This may never
 happen, admittedly, but that doesn't mean that we should try to hide it.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3973#comment:2>