[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #1524: WordPress.org SSO: custom template handling and CSS for login-related screens

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Jan 23 03:16:46 UTC 2016

#1524: WordPress.org SSO: custom template handling and CSS for login-related
screens
--------------------------+---------------------------------------
  Reporter:  stephdau     |      Owner:  stephdau
      Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  assigned
Resolution:               |   Keywords:  has-screenshots has-patch
--------------------------+---------------------------------------

Comment (by hugobaeta):

 Here we go, revised mockups. Check this out:

 [[Image(https://cldup.com/jENQqFLK-p.png)]]

 And on mobile:

 [[Image(https://cldup.com/5bCMM6KLiq.png)]]

 Essencials:
 - Made Button larger to include "Log in to WordPress.org";
 - Moved the "Lost Password?" link up, makes more semantic sense there than
 at the bottom, and also makes elements more balanced.
 - After going back and forth with @melchoyce, decided to keep the dark
 around the login sheet on mobile (tried letting the white sheet go all the
 way to the edges as well, but then the footer would look weird).

 I haven't included anything related to OAuth. I think we'd benefit more
 from some sketches/wireframes around that first. I don't know enough about
 the scope of that project yet to make educated decisions. From what I
 gathered so far, it won't be a lot of information. Other apps/services
 usually include some bullet list with what the site will have access to,
 etc.

 Thoughts?

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/1524#comment:32>