[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #1504: Improve functionality surrounding comment examples in the developer reference

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Aug 2 21:59:34 UTC 2016

#1504: Improve functionality surrounding comment examples in the developer
reference
---------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  netweb         |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement    |      Status:  new

Comment (by keesiemeijer):

 This ticket was discussed in Slack.
 https://wordpress.slack.com/archives/meta-devhub/p1470161139000258

 Users should be able to edit and add feedback on notes in the front end by
 creating new endpoints like `reference/contributer-note/33434` and
 `reference/contributer-note/33434/edit`.
 Edits to a note should be sent into moderation. For now, users should be
 given the ability to edit their own notes while it's in moderation. At a
 later time, when we start auto-approving comments based on X-number of
 approved comments, we should grant these users the ability to edit-after-
 publish for a set time duration.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/1504#comment:4>