[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #1226: Would like to have Edit Flow and Editorial Calendar plug-ins as part of our Portland WordCamp Site

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Sep 10 22:49:12 UTC 2015

#1226: Would like to have Edit Flow and Editorial Calendar plug-ins as part of our
Portland WordCamp Site
--------------------------+--------------------------
  Reporter:  faddah       |      Owner:
      Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
Resolution:               |   Keywords:
--------------------------+--------------------------

Comment (by faddah):

 Replying to [comment:1 samuelsidler]:

 > Can you be more specific about your use-case here? From this
 description, it sounds like you just want drafts and scheduled posts,
 which are built-in to WordPress.

 @samuelsidler — i went back and asked the person requesting these plug-ins
 for the Meta/WordCamp hosted version of WordPress for our WordCamp
 Portland Site. here is their response to your query:  The usage of either
 Edit Flow or an Editorial Calendar WordPress Plugin would be to allow easy
 scheduling through an AJAX-y interface of posts, allowing us to see who is
 doing what in draft as well as pending and schedule those out with a click
 and drag. These plug-ins are great and have advanced functionality for
 scheduling future posts and arranging things to control the publishing
 outflow. I've found it incredibly helpful with multiple contributor sites
 as it is more visual than the All Posts list.

 @samuelsidler — please let me know if this satisfies your question and if
 anything can be done to facilitate adding these to the Meta/WordCamp
 hosted version of WordPress for our WordCamp Portland Site.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/1226#comment:2>