[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #1226: Would like to have Edit Flow and Editorial Calendar plug-ins as part of our Portland WordCamp Site

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Sep 8 20:24:34 UTC 2015

#1226: Would like to have Edit Flow and Editorial Calendar plug-ins as part of our
Portland WordCamp Site
--------------------------+--------------------------
  Reporter:  faddah       |      Owner:
      Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
Resolution:               |   Keywords:

Comment (by samuelsidler):

 Replying to [ticket:1226 faddah]:
 > ... so we can use these write up posts in advance and set them with
 publishing dates.

 Can you be more specific about your use-case here? From this description,
 it sounds like you just want drafts and scheduled posts, which are built-
 in to WordPress.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/1226#comment:1>