[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #1348: Plugin Translation Editors and duplicate statuses for the same string translation

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Oct 27 22:52:54 UTC 2015

#1348: Plugin Translation Editors and duplicate statuses for the same string
translation
---------------------+-------------------------------------
  Reporter:  netweb  |      Owner:
      Type:  defect  |     Status:  new
Resolution:          |   Keywords:
---------------------+-------------------------------------

Comment (by netweb):

 In the "Restaurant Reviews" plugin I used as example links in the original
 ticket, all of these strings have now been approved so it's not the best
 example anymore ;)

 ----

 Here's an example in the [https://translate.wordpress.org/projects/wp-
 plugins/infinite-scroll/dev/en-
 au/default?filters%5Bterm%5D=&filters%5Buser_login%5D=&filters%5Bstatus%5D=either&filter=Filter&sort%5Bby%5D=priority&sort%5Bhow%5D=asc
 Infinite Scroll] plugin where I expected the same behaviour as I outlined
 but it is '''not''' the case entirely, the string `Loading...` is
 `approved` whereas strings `edit`, `delete`, and `cancel` are not
 approved. There are no duplicate strings with duplicate statuses. All 4 of
 these strings were originally added by a PTE for the
 [https://translate.wordpress.org/locale/en-au/default/wp-plugins/events-
 manager Events Manager] plugin and I (netweb) approved each of these
 strings .

 ----

 Here's another example in the [https://translate.wordpress.org/projects
 /wp-plugins/wp-system-health/dev/en-
 au/default?filters%5Bterm%5D=&filters%5Buser_login%5D=&filters%5Bstatus%5D=either&filter=Filter&sort%5Bby%5D=priority&sort%5Bhow%5D=asc
 WP System Health] where the string `Yes` has both a `waiting` and
 `approved` translation status per the original ticket description.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/1348#comment:3>