[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #915: More information to enable making plugin update decisions on plugin stats tab

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Mar 27 21:58:51 UTC 2015

#915: More information to enable making plugin update decisions on plugin stats
tab
  Reporter:  galbaras     |      Owner:
      Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  closed
Resolution:  wontfix      |   Keywords:
Changes (by Otto42):

 * status:  reopened => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix

Comment:

 At this time, we are not going to implement this. We do not have the data
 for minor versions and are not storing it, and we will not be releasing
 actual install counts because the data gathering mechanism is not perfect
 and the numbers are not exact. We believe the percentages are accurate,
 however exact numbers are tricky and prone to error.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/915#comment:9>