[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #915: More information to enable making plugin update decisions on plugin stats tab

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Mar 3 07:09:40 UTC 2015

#915: More information to enable making plugin update decisions on plugin stats
tab
--------------------------+-------------------------------
  Reporter:  galbaras     |      Owner:
      Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  reopened
Resolution:               |   Keywords:
--------------------------+-------------------------------

Comment (by Otto42):

 > Plugin authors should play nice and stick to standards. As a community,
 we can influence how they act using our ratings, forum threads and what we
 choose to download. To me, the wordpress.org site should facilitate this
 community moderation and the users will do the rest. Without tools, many
 will find the effort to big to participate.

 We are. This is part of that. It's a different view, certainly, but
 getting everybody on the same page is a big, long term, job.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/915#comment:7>