[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #1491: Update "New strings are available for translation" #polyglots Slack announcements to include more data

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Dec 21 10:45:30 UTC 2015

#1491: Update "New strings are available for translation" #polyglots Slack
announcements to include more data
----------------------+--------------------
  Reporter:  netweb   |      Owner:
      Type:  defect   |     Status:  closed
Resolution:  wontfix  |   Keywords:
----------------------+--------------------
Changes (by ocean90):

 * keywords:  needs-patch =>
 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix

Comment:

 You don't see notifications for release notes because they are added
 manually by the mobile team.

 > The other option is to change the original link to only link "root"
 level of the project
 This option means that I've to extend the generic scripts with exceptions
 for one project. Since the mobile team does announcement posts on
 make/polyglots I don't see the need for changing this right now.

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/1491#comment:1>