[wp-hackers] Wordpress StackExchange is ready.

eric at eamann.com eric at eamann.com
Wed Jun 2 18:47:53 UTC 2010

>>I don't think we should support it from
wordpress.org and should develop our own solution instead.

Why reinvent the wheel?  There's a solution that exists that is fairly popular
that we can use.  Why not see how implementing this solution works before
investing the time required to build our own?

I agree that SO can be a little daunting to learn at first.  Then again, every
piece of community software has its distinct learning curve.  It took me months
to figure out how to use the wordpress.org forums effectively ... and I'm still
learning how to interact with codex (beyond merely searching for information).