[wp-hackers] custom Edit Pages screens

Jeremy Clarke jer at simianuprising.com
Sun Nov 8 16:33:17 UTC 2009

On Sat, Nov 7, 2009 at 4:11 PM, Steve Taylor <steve at sltaylor.co.uk> wrote:
> After looking into edit-pages.php for a while, I can't see an obvious
> way to use this code (hooks, includes, whatever). I'm heading towards
> copying it wholesale and tweaking. Anyone got a better idea?

I have to recommend the Pagemash plugin:
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/pagemash/

It might not be the best solution for your particular situation since
it puts all pages on one screen, but if your browser can handle it its
incredibly powerful. IMHO its 'the missing page management tool' for
people who have a complex hierarchy, and if it ever breaks you're not
really any worse off than before, it just gives you a better way to
control things than Pages > Edit.

--
Jeremy Clarke | http://jeremyclarke.org
Code and Design | http://globalvoicesonline.org