[wp-hackers] Username Madness

Thomas Belknap dragonfly at dragonflyeye.net
Tue Nov 3 15:22:53 UTC 2009

I have to say that I've never seen any real problem with reconciling these
many fields. Yes, it's a bit strange the way it's laid out - never really
understood why display_name and first/last name are in different databases,
for example - but Otto is right in that they all serve different functions.