[wp-hackers] WP and spam

Viper007Bond viper at viper007bond.com
Tue Mar 18 05:13:03 GMT 2008

I only run SK2 with the SK2 Akismet plugin (best of both worlds -- Akismet
helps tell SK2 what's spam). I get very little spam, especially when SK2
slaps older comments based on newer ones (hence the karma part).

http://www.sebbi.de/archives/2006/01/31/spam-karma-2-akismet-plugin/

SK2 also trims out old spam to clean up the DB.

Viper007Bond | http://www.viper007bond.com/ | http://www.finalgear.com/