[wp-hackers] WordPress accepted into Google Summer of Code 2008

Dan Larkin nitephire at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 22:03:11 GMT 2008

Yep, Lloyd, that definitely helps.  I may go against your non-recommendation
though and submit three.  I'm fairly interested in both the forum
import/export standard and the batch attribute editing ideas listed on the
site, and I also have my own little pet project that may or may not have any
chance of acceptance.  I brought up the idea on this list a while ago of
some comprehensive documentation with an emphasis on code flow and it was
met with a lot of skepticism, but I figure I'll just throw it out there
again when the time comes.  I realize the discussions before left the
subject pretty muddled, so dont' worry - I'll make sure I make myself very
clear in my application.

:: Dan Larkin