[wp-hackers] WordPress accepted into Google Summer of Code 2008

Lloyd Budd lloydomattic at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 21:51:17 GMT 2008

On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 2:35 PM, Dan Larkin <nitephire at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm looking forward to applying as a student.  I just thought I'd
>  double-check - it is allowed/recommended to submit applications for multiple
>  ideas, right?  Within reason of course.  I'm not about to submit an
>  application for every idea listed on the ideas page, but I just make sure we
>  don't have to limit ourselves to one and hope like hell we get it...

Hi Dan,

Don't limit yourself to what is on that page. By sharing your ideas
here and on your blog, and participating in WordPress now, you will
have a stronger application.

I won't recommend submitting more than two applications.

Hope that helps,
--
Lloyd Budd | Digital Entomologist | | Skype:foolswisdom
WordPress.com | WordPress.org | Automattic.com