[wp-hackers] Re: Adding custom buttons to TinyMCE v3.x

Viper007Bond viper at viper007bond.com
Mon Mar 10 22:10:15 GMT 2008

Alex and Andrew just covered it earlier in this thread. ;)

You can also check out my plugin which I got working thanks to help from
them: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/vipers-video-quicktags/

It's not the cleanest code ever and the plugin itself is a bit complex, but
I document everything, so you should be able to easily find the TinyMCE
parts. It supports both TinyMCE 2 and 3.

Viper007Bond | http://www.viper007bond.com/ | http://www.finalgear.com/