[wp-hackers] SQL Error on upgrading to 1.3

Omry Yadan omry at yadan.net
Wed Sep 26 08:18:40 GMT 2007

Sounds like a potentially serious bug.

better open a bug report at the trac site.

it's best if you have the of the blog database dump (from before the
upgrade) ready to be handed to the developer in charge of this to allow
easy reproduction of the bug.

(it's probably not the best idea to attach this to the ticket, it may
contain sensitive information).