[wp-hackers] WordPress.org Plugins Directory Sync Problems

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Wed Sep 26 02:02:10 GMT 2007

Since theres a thread here, I thought maybe someone could take a peak into one of my plugins which has never worked correctly, and i've never spotted whats wrong with it:
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/ddeviantart/
SVN: http://svn.wp-plugins.org/ddeviantart/trunk
As far as i've been able to tell the readme's are correct, and they pass through the Parser Ok

It also Displays "Topic not found." if you try to rate it (By first rating i just gave it worked for the first time ever, but it now fails again) which seems to tell me that its not fully working with the bbPress underlay(I assume its bbPress at least)