[wp-hackers] WordPress.org Plugins Directory Sync Problems

John Blackbourn johnbillion+wp at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 01:50:20 GMT 2007

Michael,

I know this isn't relevant to the topic at hand, but it was pointed
out on #wordpress that the download link for the Paged Comments plugin
[1] is broken. It returns a 404.

Something to do with the brackets in the name of the tag [2] perhaps?

[1] http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/paged-comments/
[2] http://dev.wp-plugins.org/browser/paged-comments/tags