[wp-hackers] Plugin update & security / privacy

Aaron Brazell emmensetech at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 14:05:17 GMT 2007

This conversation is pretty moot at this point. For 2.3 anyway. Ya'll can probably cool your heels. Like it or not, today is 2.3 launch date and everything has been pretty much frozen for weeks as its all been about bug fixing. I'd highly doubt that even if you convinced Matt, that _anything_ would or could be done for 2.3. So... Save your arguments and energy for 2.4.

(This is my way of trying to end the argument peacefully)
(via Blackberry)
Aaron Brazell
Director of Technology, b5media
"A Global New Media Company"