[wp-hackers] Re: Blogroll, Bookmarks, Links?

Marci O'Daffer marci at odaffer.net
Thu Jun 28 15:30:17 GMT 2007

I've been watching the poll on birdhouse.org with interest. So far it's a
landslide, which I honestly did not expect. But....there have only been 45
respondents. Has this been posted to the WP forum where it can get
sufficient attention from non-hackers? I did a search for it, but I don't
want to double post it. It should probably be a sticky.

Just for fun, I Googled del.icio.us last night -- there are over 2,000,000
hits for the word "links" on their site alone! I thought that was kind of
ironic. :)

Also, I found this:
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/89713?replies=2(Social Bookmarking
plugin)