[wp-hackers] Re: Blogroll, Bookmarks, Links?

Lloyd Budd lloydomattic at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 14:29:09 GMT 2007

On 6/18/07, Marci O'Daffer <marci at odaffer.net> wrote:

> That said, it might be kinda cool to allow the user to choose their "label"
> during set up, and that way everyone is happy. :)

Every time I find myself thinking make something an option or add it
to setup I have to catch myself, because the reality is that then most
people will not be happy.

I recommend "Choose Good Defaults" from Designing the Obvious, Robert
Hoekman, jr.

Cheers,
--
Lloyd Budd | Digital Entomologist | | Skype:foolswisdom
WordPress.com | WordPress.org | Automattic.com