[wp-hackers] siteurl and home should not be in the mysql database

Gali galeenet at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 06:50:31 GMT 2007

Thanks for all you SQL tricks about changing the options after an import.
That's NOT what I was looking for (and NOT what you should be doing, btw).

On a SQL export, I want to move the content, not the meta data.

Computer Guru showed the best solution, by putting the option in a
file (like OsCommerce - ok, not a coding reference :D)

Excluding MU users I see no interest in keeping this option in the db.

Stephen : I thought about it too { for the db settings... if
($_server[path] == localhost) then... else...() }