[wp-design] Shuttle Road Ahead

khaled Abou Alfa brokenkode at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 20:45:44 GMT 2006

I know, and that's really the reason why we've not shown it in the past, and
I completely agree, it's just that I serious need some closure of some
description, and part of me believes that if it's out there, we might
actually get that. I dunno maybe I'm just hopeful ? ;). Anywho I'm going to
send the psds shortly so yeah splicing them up sounds like a battle plan.