[wp-design] Shuttle Road Ahead

Michael Heilemann heilemann at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 20:42:04 GMT 2006

If the coders need anyone to slice up the mockups, I'll gladly lend a hand.

As for showing it to the world, it's fine by me, though we should keep
in mind how often it's changed in the past ;)

In other words, if it were up to me, we'd show it in a little while
when we've got a mockup of everything up and running. But I'm not too
particular about it to be honest.

- Mike

On 3/6/06, khaled Abou Alfa <brokenkode at gmail.com> wrote:
> Evening everyone.
>
> I know I said I was going to finish it off, but after I did a couple of
> pages I felt I was treading water, so I think the road forward should be for
> the coders to do their magic. I'll send the psd later on tonight. I've
> attached a couple of pages that I completed after a fashion for inclusion
> into the set. If you guys need specific direction about how to tackle a page
> I'll be more than willing to mock it up quickly, but I believe that this set
> of mockups gives a good overview of the different ways to tackle the same
> ideas etc. Once again anything you need specifically I'm sure we can sort it
> out relatively easily.
>
> How does everyone feel about talking about/showing this this to the outside
> world? Too early? Part of the reason is to get some form of closure. It's
> been a little over a year since this mailing list was set up, so we've all
> seen it through.

Aloha,
Michael Heilemann
http://binarybonsai.com