[wp-design] Login Version 18

Joshua Sigar jls_online at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 10 00:15:24 GMT 2006

> I especially like that the login button is
right-aligned.

...which reminded me. All submit buttons on login, and
other admin pages are
in the same CSS class. So, if the submit buttons in
admin pages are right
aligned, so is the one on login page.

And goes further...

> it's about the "username doesn't exist" box. Do we
have such
> a box already?

On the "Write Page" mock-up, we have the "Timestamp
updated" notification
msg box. It's styled only with background color and
border. Now compare with
"Username does not exist." Here we have the curve and
shadow. I'd say just
work with background and border. (The icon is fine,
though.)

----
Joshua

Behalf Of
> Joen Asmussen
> Sent: Monday, January 09, 2006 2:48 PM
> To: wp-design at lists.automattic.com
> Subject: Re: [wp-design] Login Version 18
>
> I like it a lot!
>
> Most of my woes are addressed in this.
>
> I especially like that the login button is
right-aligned.
> This makes it feel more like an "enter" button,
(i.e. the one
> on the keyboard, which is geographically to the
right).

> I have only more thing and that's more like a
suggestion --

> it's about the "username doesn't exist" box. Do we
have such
> a box already? In any case, there's something about
the
> border. Except for the fact that it'll be a pain to
create in
> HTML with the corners and shadow, it's as though the
white is
> flickering in its contrast. Then again, I don't
think it
> would work any better with blue. How would it work
without a