[wp-design] Login Version 18

Joen Asmussen joen at noscope.com
Mon Jan 9 22:48:03 GMT 2006

I like it a lot!

Most of my woes are addressed in this.

I especially like that the login button is right-aligned. This makes it
feel more like an "enter" button, (i.e. the one on the keyboard, which
is geographically to the right).

I have only more thing and that's more like a suggestion --

it's about the "username doesn't exist" box. Do we have such a box
already? In any case, there's something about the border. Except for the
fact that it'll be a pain to create in HTML with the corners and shadow,
it's as though the white is flickering in its contrast. Then again, I
don't think it would work any better with blue. How would it work
without a border at all?