[wp-design] Molly talks about WP2

Joen Asmussen joen at noscope.com
Thu Jan 5 21:37:26 GMT 2006

Joshua Sigar wrote:
> I haven't put any icons in their places. You could
> suggest anything.

Cool.
> This icon already in place, but replacing it is not a
> big deal at all

Great.
> I don't mind at all if the team decides to completely
> change direction. But
> I'll be rolling on the floor, laughing my rear-end off
> seeing you guys
> ditching a lot of amount of work and time spent on
> latest Shuttle.

Well, I'm not saying we should completely change direction. I'm really
happy with the 1: layout 2: features, 3: navigation.

What I am interested in, is polishing the graphics we have in a
different direction.

I don't expect to change the tabs though, I was just wondering what's
actually been done.
> I was referring to Khaled's login page. I have no
> problem with it in admin
> pages.

I agree on that, but even on the main page there's too much blue... too
many shades, and variants of the color.