[wp-design] Molly talks about WP2

Joshua Sigar jls_online at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 5 21:20:20 GMT 2006

> * Icons
> We need a common style on these. I'm LOVING the Silk
icons
> everyones adopting. But no matter what we choose,
they should
> have the same style.
> Example, the exclamation mark on the current write
page
> compared to the "i" or "log out".

I haven't put any icons in their places. You could
suggest anything.

> * Collapse icons are visually too indistinct
compared to
> their importance

This icon already in place, but replacing it is not a
big deal at all

> * If we could at all cut back on some of the blue, I
think
> it'd benefit.
> Maybe remove the bar in the bottom? Maybe re-do the
"code"
> tab, maybe (gasp), go gray on the background behind
the shuttle logo?

How do you want to re-do the tabs?
Changing background is no problem

> Joshua, I know how hard you've been working on this,
and I
> don't want to touch stuff that you've already gotten
to work.
> The pods and the tabs are sacred, correct? Is there
anything
> else that's "hands-off" for me?

I don't mind at all if the team decides to completely
change direction. But
I'll be rolling on the floor, laughing my rear-end off
seeing you guys
ditching a lot of amount of work and time spent on
latest Shuttle.

>> Joshua says: "Hmm, the amount of blue is
overwhelming."
>I agree.

I was referring to Khaled's login page. I have no
problem with it in admin
pages.

----
Joshua