[wp-design] Dashboard Version 7 with new Icons

Chris Davis chrisdmitri at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 03:59:01 GMT 2006

As scary as this sounds, I am really digging this iteration.  I
especially love having the WordPress News hidden, but available.

If we want it I have a reverse engineered bit of code that replicates
inman's js show hide thingy that we could use for that.

Your gonna love me, but I think the update available should be
green... I might take a stab at making some quick edits to this, or
maybe I won't :)

I really like the icons by the way, I was worried about that honestly.
 Lickable, colorful icons would not do well in this layout methinks.