[wp-design] Further Progress

Joen Asmussen joen at noscope.com
Sat Feb 4 17:14:59 GMT 2006

I sort of feel like I'm the one being blamed here, and with good reason.
The last thing I did on Shuttle was the plugins page, an ultra quick
mockup -- and that was on Khaleds note.

I will be honest: I've prioritized elsewhere. I'm doing pretty much the
exact same thing as Shuttle for my day job, which is in crunch mode atm,
and somehow I just can't get myself to repeat it when I come home. So my
priorities are elsewhere, sorry about that.

If this is a problem, then let me know.

I would like to point out, however, that I AM following all discussions
and screenshots. If there's anything that tickles me the wrong way I
will shout out. So except for my having stuff to do elsewhere than
actual Shuttle work, my silence means acceptance.