[wp-design] Further Progress

Michael Heilemann heilemann at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 13:27:22 GMT 2006

I've been purposefully keeping my hands off of Shuttle for a few weeks
now, to see just how it would play out. And to be brutally honest I
need to see someone else pick up the reigns on this; I feel Khaled and
I really put a lot of time into it last month, and I had perhaps hope
a little more participation from the rest of you.

I'm all for this project, but we need a broader participation,
regardless of whether the things being discussed is in your area of
expertise or not.

This isn't an ultimatum. If you're busy with life, that's fine, but
let the rest of us know so we aren't hoping for something which isn't
going to come.

- Mike