[wp-design] Further Progress

Joshua Sigar jls_online at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 4 14:20:22 GMT 2006

I already touched on this when Khaled proposed his
"January plan." But here
goes again in more detail.

The principle is not to wait for anyone. If they don't
voice their opinion
or propose anything by due time, then they lose their
chance. Whatever we,
at that time, have is the one that's going to be
implemented.

The last time we left off with the login page, and as
far as I know, it's
already finalized and I already implemented that page.
Then we moved on to
the dashboard, then a long awkward silence, then
Khaled showed up with his
dashboard v6 on Jan 31st (attached). If by Feb 7th no
objection raised and
Khaled is happy with it, then dashboard v6 will be
implemented. Then we
would move on to another page, give it a week
(independent of how many
people participate), then implement it.

----
Joshua

Behalf Of
> Michael Heilemann
> Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2006 5:27 AM
> To: Shuttle
> Subject: [wp-design] Further Progress
>
> I've been purposefully keeping my hands off of
Shuttle for a
> few weeks now, to see just how it would play out.
And to be
> brutally honest I need to see someone else pick up
the reigns
> on this; I feel Khaled and I really put a lot of
time into it
> last month, and I had perhaps hope a little more
> participation from the rest of you.
>
> I'm all for this project, but we need a broader
> participation, regardless of whether the things
being
> discussed is in your area of expertise or not.
>
> This isn't an ultimatum. If you're busy with life,
that's
> fine, but let the rest of us know so we aren't
hoping for