[wp-design] Kicking it into Second Gear

Broken Kode khaled.aboualfa at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 07:23:41 GMT 2006

Thanks Chris. You forgot to mention a little baby at home which I'm sure
takes a lot of your time anyway :), how's the little tyke doing anyway?

What's your thoughts Joshua? You cool with that as well or would you
rather chug along and do it your way for a while. I'm in no rush, just
wanted to get some thoughts about how to move everything forward.

Also Matt don't think I've forgotten about you :). My questions still
stand so just answer them and stop trying to be elusive, it's not going
to work on me :).