[wp-design] Kicking it into Second Gear

Chris Davis chrisdmitri at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 02:06:40 GMT 2006

I am all for opening up the development to other people, since as you
have already seen Joshua and I are busier than expected.

I am in the 2nd wave of development for an education CMS, half way
through the book for Apress, and now I am going to be tech editing a
book on PHP for FoE.

I am also trying to find time to redesign my site, and write some; so
please bring other people on to help get this out the door.

It has been great, and I am proud of the small contribution that I
have made to this project.

Chris