[wp-design] Dashboard v3

khaled Abou Alfa brokenkode at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 21:40:46 GMT 2005

Font size is where design and asthetics attack usability. I think in many
ways, you can tell when a designer did something compared to a coder,
dependant on the font size they've chosen. I've got to say though that the
actual font size in this case doesn't seem as bad as you're making it out.
Wanna have some difficulty reading text go to Shaun's site (
http://www.shauninman.com/) Ryan you feel the same way about the font sizes?