[wp-design] Dashboard v3

Matt Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Mon Sep 26 21:23:58 GMT 2005

khaled Abou Alfa wrote:
> Having said that, just looking at this, really makes me want to start
> using thing RIGHT NOW :).  See this is effectively the first thing new
> users will see when they log in. Not a bad cover page guys.

There are a couple of things that show up optionally that need to be
part of the design. For example if you have future dated posts it shows
those and when they're going online. If you have comments in moderation
it gives a link there.

One quick note, I can hardly read these fonts and I'm 21 with good
eyesight. Could we set a font size floor at 13px or something?

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://photomatt.net  | http://wordpress.org