[wp-design] Version 26

khaled Abou Alfa brokenkode at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 06:52:03 GMT 2005

On 9/13/05, Michael Heilemann <heilemann at gmail.com> wrote:

> Looks pretty good to me. A few notes:
>
> 1) I'd like one more pixel of height for the secondary tabs.

Ok.

2) The footer needs to be aligned into 'the look'

I agree, which is why I made the colour to be the same as the header. Small
change granted ideas?

3) What's with the blue border around 'Delete'?

That came from Joen, I tried playing around with the colours, still not sure
if we should keep it or not.

4) Sidebar still needs to be aligned a bit more with 'the look'

I thought I did that ? :)

5) Where's the PSD? :)

www.brokenkode.com/shuttledev/shuttle_v26.psd<http://www.brokenkode.com/shuttledev/shuttle_v26.psd>

- Mike