[wp-design] Version 24

khaled Abou Alfa brokenkode at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 19:44:31 GMT 2005

Yup I like that, gets the point across, and distinguishes them, compromise
:). We can sort the two icons in due course. Okay it's time to make a stande
people, are we all happy with the implementation of everything?

Are we happy with the colour scheme. Are we happy how everything is shown,
mainly in the navigational tab to be honest? Are we ready to start tackling
the rest of the adminstation pages?

With the exception of the icons (which will come out in the wash) I think
we're ready to rock and roll, although I know Joen's got an issue with the
actual sidebar plus and minu signs. Joen if you've got some time give it a
once over.

I've tried several complimentary colours, but nothing is really sticking out
at the moment. We might do the icons in a different colour.

I think we're ready to move on to the other pages. What say we all (nudge
wink, I'm such a geek)?