[wp-design] Plugins Page

khaled Abou Alfa brokenkode at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 23:04:17 GMT 2005

Hey guys,

As we've seen we go through drips and drabs, so lets see what we can do with
the plugins page. I'm kinda worried that we won't be integrated in time with
the impending 1.6 release, unless the code-fu guys (4 weeks away right?). I
think it would be a shame to release version 1.6 and not include some of the
stuff we've worked on here.

Anyway, this is to start the ball rolling, I'm sure everyone's got comments
so bring them on. The main difference here that the active and inactive
plugins are separated. I think it works better in general. Clearer for the
user in general, and more manageable? Still not sure where to put the
introduction piece, but maybe we should be styling an information box which
can be used in several other locations (static pages is one that comes to
mind).

Grab the psd from here:
www.brokenkode.com/shuttledev/shuttle_plugins.psd<http://www.brokenkode.com/shuttledev/shuttle_plugins.psd>

khaled