[wp-design] I think this is it

Michael Heilemann heilemann at mac.com
Sun May 22 19:52:44 GMT 2005

I'll have to go with Joen on this one. First of all I don't like the
underline and secondly the font is 'pretty much' the same as what you
have now. The round logo would IMO look better without the border,
though I can't help but wonder why the W in the round 'stamp' (I've
got no vocabulary for these things, so bear with me) is different
from the font used in the rest of the logo?

But you all know me, I'm a minimalist.

- Mike