[wp-design] Logos

Chris Davis chrisdmitri at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 16:59:59 GMT 2005

I actually like the first one.  But I think we need some more choices.
 As for updates about me, I will be moving to a new job on the 18th of
April, so I will drop off for a week or so around that time.

Then in July I will be going to Germany to speak at ApacheCon Europe.
(this is still not announced so keep it under your hats until I post
about it on my blog please.)

I am hoping to have an unofficial WordPress Stuttgart Meetup whilst
there, so that should be fun.

And finally, Michael, how in God's name do you have all this stuff
happen to you man!  Sheesh.  Congrats though, book writing++

Chris