[wp-design] Getting Back into it.

Khaled Abou Alfa khaled.aboualfa at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 18:09:19 GMT 2005

Hello all,

I know it's gone quiet but I've been a bit busy and we know Mr.
Michael-San has been moving his belonging across Copenhagen....but I
think we should get the conversation going and not loose the momentum.

Right following on from what Joen said the last time, here's my list of
things I thing need additional work.

   1. The header. This is very important, as Joen pointed out this is
      where the WP branding comes into play. I agree with Chris saying
      to put the links etc on the bottom, and I like the welcome message
      of course, very wp very nice touch. Although I like the links on
      the side, I can see the logic in having them underneath the title.
      So my main priority is trying to sort out various options for the
      header and trying to narrow in on what we want to actually achieve
      here.
   2. Mixed views on where to put that delete button. On one hand I
      actually like it visually where Chris put it, however Joen's 'lets
      not scare people' is a good point. So we need to reach a
      conclusion as to where to put the delete button.
   3. I'm happy with the options on the side in the order put before
      Chris' sketch. Put the most important point towards the top. Keep
      the less frequent ones on the bottom.
   4. We need to sort out the advanced section. What goes in there and how.
   5. The footer I like, but that's just me, Joen and Michael what are
      your views on this?

Once we're all agreed on the layout of the current page, then we can
start adding the details, and working on the other pages as well. The
good thing is that by setting the ground rules here, the other pages
will really follow suit and fall into place relatively easily.