[wp-design] Version 9.1

Michael Heilemann heilemann at mac.com
Mon Jun 20 20:03:40 GMT 2005

I apologize for my recent absence (nothing new about that it would
seem), but I'm pushing to get K2 out the door just now.

I like the colors in the current mockup; I wouldn't mind them being
more lively and 'modern', but as such they work very well; though I
think the collapsable headlines background really rubs me the wrong
way. They feel like they haven't received the same attention the menu
has seen.

I'm with Joen though, I think tabs are a better solution. They are
just more instantly understandable, whereas it takes me just a little
longer to realize where I am when I look at the current menu.

Apart from that I think it looks very nice. I wouldn't mind seeing
the entire left menu relegated to a slide-in, but how usable that
would be is questionable, so...

- Mike