[wp-design] Version 8

Khaled Abou Alfa khaled.aboualfa at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 16:31:54 GMT 2005

Joen,

You're completely right there hasn't been much talking after that mock up, I
didn't reply straight away because I literally just got back from Lebanon,
and I really wanted to comment on everything :). Internet in Lebanon is
painful, seriously, so I just avoided it to be honest, which is why I didn't
get back to anyone, just read things and made mental notes to comment when I
got back.

>From my pov it's up to the three of us (you, michael and me) to keep bashing
at each other and with the help of the other cats steer this boat in the
right direction. May has been less than productive from myself and michael,
but I'm reinvigorated. I'll comment on everything later on today, or
tomorrow morning at the latest. Some aspects I really like of what you' ve
done, other aspects I think they could use a little tweaking.

As for development, let's get the ball rolling people :).