[wp-design] WYSIWYG anyone?

Khaled Abou Alfa khaled.aboualfa at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 17:32:07 GMT 2005

I think a WYSIWYG feature would bring a lot to the program, but like
Matt said it would have to be limited, and it would have to generate
valid code, which all the one's I've tried so far give me some serious
rubbish on the other hand.

I disagree on the text align. I use it all the time, in fact I've
added a 'center' tag in my admin file, and a image align left and
align right. I think these things are useful. Not really sure I see
the reason why you guys are adverse to here. Is there a particular
reason why this is not something we should be persuing?