[wp-design] A Quick Sketch

Khaled Abou Alfa khaled.aboualfa at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 08:10:24 GMT 2005

Seems I missed Michael's previous e-mail only became aware of it via
Matt's e-mail below :). Why is it everything I draw get's some sexual
inuendo comment :). Some guy claimed the shuttle image was the most
phalic thing he's seen, well come on it's a space shuttle what does he
want? :).

Right, yeah the lines around I've already started removing them and
doing other things.

The only reason I put the blog info on the right was because it's got
more stuff than the logo it just bring a bit of balance, considering
all the tabs are right below. I can understand the reason why you'd
flip them over, but I guess we'll need to make it seem less 'heavy'
visually.

The blue tabs, only there to illustrate a point really. Just wanted a
way to highlight we can hide these things etc, it doesn't work really
since there's white background and then a light blue background. I was
merely trying to get some colour across and to highlight the resources
tab.