[wp-design] Valentine Logo

Joen Asmussen joen at noscope.com
Mon Feb 14 20:01:27 GMT 2005

I agree completely.

I was going to say this sooner, but I honestly don't think the Wordpress
logo is "bad enough" that we start by redesigning that. Feel free to
disagree with me, but I'd rather see our collective forces pool together
to make the admin interface nicer.

Should we redesign the logo, I would prefer a simple approach, as in a
nice font (logotype), some nice colors, and possibly a logoshape.

--

Joen Asmussen

CPH, DENMARK
ICQ: 2462161, AIM: workjoen